Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Being Result Oriented and Purpose Driven


In my previous post "How to have more time , less stress and be fulfilled", I explained the areas where we are usually wasting most of our time and what are the things we can do so that we can gain more time. I explained about living in Delusional or Distractional and wasting our time away. By identifying how we spend time in these areas and reducing the time we spend in these areas can give us as much as 14 hours per week additionally.

Also I explained about spending more time in the area of Demand and being stressed out of our skin. By planning more and reducing the time we spend in the area of Demand, we can relieve ourselves of so much stress and we can really free ourselves of so much suffering.

Then we also talked about being in the Zone and the more you reduce time wasted on the above three areas the more you can have time to be in the Zone. But how do we really get to be in the Zone and how do we know when we are really in the Zone. Well in this post I will explain two key ways of thinking ,or two questions that I ask myself (because thinking is basically asking ourselves questions), that helped me to spend more in the Zone and got me out of of the stress - mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment