Monday, June 3, 2013

Going back in time

Have you ever had a chance to go back in time. Well  I had a chance to do this just the other day.

I was  about to take my car out from my house and it was raining heavily (which is very common these days).  As I was was opening the gate I saw a taxi (tuk tuk) stuck on the road and the only people inside were a girl of about 12 years and the driver. Suddenly this little girl got out and started pushing the taxi in the pouring rain. It was difficult, but she trying her best.

I do not know what but something told me to help this girl out so I also went and checked what the situation was and we both started pushed the taxi. When we were pushing I saw that she was smiling all over and very happily pushing the taxi. For her being out in the rain was a very exiting thing, very soon I also started feeling the same because I started remembering how I used to run up and down my street in the pouring rain when I was young.

By the time we started to get the taxi running, we were both soaking wet but we were laughing our heads off and making fun at the rain and splashing on the water puddles. The taxi driver, who I later found was her father, got down and thanked me but I felt I should thank them for giving me this little moment in time to go back to my child hood and feel those same feelings and emotions again.

At the end of it I was soaking wet but I was emotionally juiced and that whole day I was feeling the same energy. I was thinking how beautiful life would be if once in a while we can become the kids that we were and literally go back in time as and when we need... I hope that when you read this you will also get the chance to go back in time as I did.


No comments:

Post a Comment